UFC London start time : The fight will take place in front of what is expected to be a huge crowd inside O2 Arena, Tom Aspinall is expected to win a home triumph in the fight against Curtis Blaydes as the UFC returns to London on July 23 for the biggest heavyweight match.
Aspinall was who was born and raised in the Greater Manchester area, made his professional debut in the year 2013. Aspinall was a fighter in the divisions of BAMMA as well as Cage Warriors, Aspinall joined the UFC in the year 2020. Aspinall is currently 5-0 in the organization, winning three wins by TKO and two submission. Aspinall’s most recent boxing match was a submission victory against Alexander Volkov in March when the UFC was in its last fight at home in the U.K.
Blaydes Blaydes, was an NJCAA National Champion, made his MMA debut in the year 2014. When he joined the UFC in 2016 and losing his first UFC promotional bout in a fight against Francis Ngannou. At the time, Blaydes went on a 4-1 run against fighters like Mark Hunt and Alistair Overeem. In the end, he was unable to get an opportunity to win a title shot at heavyweight, the reality was that Blaydes had to lose again against Ngannou again, this time in the year 2018.
After the defeat, Blaydes won four in consecutive bouts. Derrick Lewis halted his momentum with a knockout this time in 2021. Blaydes has since won two fights in consecutive bouts, the most recent one being against Chris Daukaus via TKO in March.
The Media has you covered with all the details necessary to be able to watch UFC London, including start time, the channel and the fight card.
What time will UFC London start today?
Date: Saturday, July 23
Prelims: 12 p.m. ET | 4 p.m. GMT
Main card: 3 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. GMT
Main event: 6 p.m. ET | 10 p.m. GMT (approximately)
The return of the UFC to London will take place on July 23rd. The preliminary bout will start with a 12 p.m. ET | | 4 p.m. GMT. The main event will begin around 3 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. GMT. Blaydes and Aspinall will be making their way to the octagon at 6 p.m. ET or 9 p.m. GMT, depending on how long the fights on the undercard run.
What to do UFC London: Blaydes vs Aspinall
TV channels/live streams: ESPN+, BT Sport, UFC Fight Pass
The main and prelims card as well as the main event to be held at UFC London will be available via ESPN+, the ESPN+ streaming service.
This event is also scheduled to air in the U.K. on BT Sport in the U.K.
In Canada In Canada, you can watch UFC London on UFC Fight Pass.
Curtis Blaydes vs. Tom Aspinall price: What is the cost? much will UFC London cost?
The cost is $6.99 for a month-long subscription for ESPN+ or buy an annual subscription for $69.99.
- ESPN+ Monthly Subscription $6.99/month
- ESPN+ Annual Subscription $69.99/year
- The Disney Bundle w/Hulu Ad-Supported $13.99/month
- The Disney Bundle w/Hulu No-Ads $19.99/month
UFC London: Curtis Blaydes vs. Tom Aspinall fight card
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Tom Aspinall; Heavyweights
- Jack Hermansson vs. Chris Curtis; Middleweights
- Paddy Pimblett vs. Jordan Leavitt; Lightweights
- Nikita Krylov vs. Alexander Gustafsson; Light Heavyweights
- Molly McCann vs. Hannah Goldy; Flyweights
- Paul Craig vs. Volkan Oezdemir; Light Heavyweights
- Marc Diakiese vs. Damir Hadzovic; Lightweights
- Nathaniel Wood vs. Charles Rosa; Featherweights
- Makwan Amirkhani vs. Jonathan Pearce; Featherweights
- Muhammad Mokaev vs. Charles Johnson; Flyweights
- Jai Herbert vs. Kyle Nelson; Lightweights
- Mandy Bohm vs. Victoria Leonardo; Flyweights
- Claudio Silva vs. Nicolas Dalby; Welterweights
- Ludovit Klein vs. Mason Jones; Lightweights