These are the most effective Clash Royale best Arena 7 Decks, as well as all of the helpful hints that will lead you all the way to the Frozen Peak. Along the process, you will have access to a diverse range of card decks to choose from, each of which is determined by the card pool at your disposal.
Hog Valk 2.9 Cycle
You will be able to cycle through your cards an excessively high rate due to the minimal amount of elixir in your deck. During the phase with the double elixir, you have the option of sending the Hog Rider down either of the two lanes. The deck is dependent on successful trades and well-timed Hog Rider plays. If you employ this tactic, you won’t come to regret your decision to use this deck.
The areas in which the Hog Valk 2.9 Cycle shines:
- In the early stages of the game, you will undoubtedly have more success in outtrading your opponent.
- Your defense is rock solid; regardless of whether you are up against an air deck or a ground deck, you have the cards necessary to win the game.
- Because of its rapid cycle, the Hog Rider can be dispatched multiple times even in the early game.
This deck makes use of two of the seven cards that were recently unlocked in arena 7. The combination of Mega Knight and Dark Knight is a powerful one to have at your disposal. If you combine a good defense with a Hog Rider, your opponent will find themselves losing their cool a lot more frequently.
What areas Dark Hog really shines in:
After your opponent has used up all of their elixir defending against your Mega Knight push, you can send in the Hog Rider for some double lane pressure.
In the late game, when the x2 elixir phase is active, this deck performs quite well.
Defense, a good number of strong defensive cards available.
Minion Mega Knights with Balloon Mining Equipment
If you’re looking for a deck that can carry you to arena 7, then you should definitely give this one a shot. The statistics also speak for themselves in this case, and the fact that it is so close to reaching its full potential speaks volumes. Not only does this deck have everything it needs in terms of offense and defense, but it’s also a lot of fun to use.
What the MegaKnight Balloon Minions are particularly good at:
- The Giant Knight Balloon combo is a lethal one that can be used to destroy towers.
- Provide double the normal amount of pressure to the lanes by sending a Mega Knight to one side and a Miner with balloons or bats to the other side.
- The cards have a synergy that makes them work extremely effectively together in both the offense and the defense.
When playing in arena 7, the Royal deck is an excellent defensive option. It is dependent on a strong defense, which is then followed by a strategic counterattack. If you stick to this plan and use powerful defensive cards like the Royal Giant, you should have no trouble winning games on a consistent basis.
The areas in which Royal Dark shines:
- Maintaining dominance while drawing a large number of powerful defensive cards.
- Reduce damage, then send the Royal Giant after advantageous trades.
- This deck shines in the late game and is particularly effective during this phase.
Despite the fact that synergy has not yet been maximized, all of the other stats have been. If you give the cards in this deck a good look, you’ll see that it’s a fairly great one. If you give it a decent look, that is. You already have a PEKKA, so what more could you possible require at this point? It is capable of halting an entire 15-elixir push on its own.
What the P.E.K.K.A. Ram is particularly skilled at:
- When it comes to defense, the PEKKA is capable of shouldering the bulk of the burden.
- When your opponent has a limited supply of elixir, it is a good time to play cards like the Ram, the Bandit, and the Double Lane Pressure.
- This deck is well-balanced, and it features an advantageous ratio of air to ground troops, so it should have little trouble competing against other decks.
Hog Rider Royal Gigantic Barbarians
This deck is an obvious choice due to its strong offensive and defensive capabilities, as well as its favorable balance of air and ground cards. As a result of the addition of a large number of powerful support cards, you won’t have any trouble providing further help for the pushes you make.
Where Hog Rider Royal Giant Barbarians really shines is in the following areas:
- You have a lethal offensive duo consisting of the Royal Giant and the Giant Hog.
- Respond with a counterattack, protect yourself with your Goblin Cage, and then dispatch a Hog or Royal Giant.
- You can hold off on using the Royal Giant until later in the game if you play well early on and continue to trade with cards that have a low elixir cost.